Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sand, Sun, Surf......

So we arrived yesterday afternoon at the beach. Gulf Shores, Alabama to be more direct. And let me tell you, its freakin' awesome. Our condo is like a home away from home,....only a little better, except that this place doesnt have a pool table. They have everything else though. They have 5 pools, 6 tennis courts, a huge gym, oh...and the ocean.

I have a really nice tan...I look like a cabana boy...muahahaha. And OHH HOLY SHIT...now I know that everyone is shaped differently and yada yada yada...but today I saw a pair of Double Z boobs...and let me tell you, if it wasnt for all the Corona in my system I probably would have puked.

Well anyway, we just got in for the day and we are getting ready to go out to eat...I think we are going to go to LuLu's....it's Lulu Buffet, Jimmy's sister. I'm going to have me a nice yummily Long Island Ice tea and some Shrrrrrimp.

I hope everyone is having a grrrrreat August and I'll talk to ya'll later...Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home