Friday, March 02, 2007

Here We Go!

Wow what a week it has been. Quite a bit of excitment actually. Well first off and the foremost important...I went to McDonalds with my friend the other day and we got a cake...ooooo, I've been craving one of those for a very long time and it was just a bit of heaven. mmmmm. I ended up eating about 2/3 of it.

Ok so the other day we went to Kansas City, KS, we took a friend up there to see her mother-in-law who's in the hospital. It was quite a wild drive. We get up there and the road we need to take is closed and supposedly has a detour but they dont have it marked. So we just start driving and we ended up driving right to the place we needed to go anyway. On the way back we drove through Rain, Hail, Lightning, Tornados, and I'm not sure but maybe snow as well. Crazy.

Well I've quit lifting weights. I'm going to just run for now and slim down. I've built up too much and just wanna slim back down. Anyway, I watched the Prestige yesterday...it was different. I didnt like it until the end and then I loved it I thought it was pretty dad gome good.


So I go to Starbucks the other day, just like I do oh, two times a week or so. Somewhere around there. I ordered a double chocolate chip frap. I get it and I walk out. As we are pulling away I take a sip. Woah! They totally didnt make it right, they made it with coffee. I stop the car, stand up and chuck my frap all over the dumpter in their parking lot. Yeah, I had a tantrum, it lasted about 10 seconds and then it was over. It just makes me mad....when I specify that I want a cream based frap, they tell me that I dont need to specify, but when I dont, they make it with coffee. Anyway, I went back later and I got a free one. But unless I specify they always mess it up. You should have seen it though, one big chocolate spot all over the parking lot and dumpster, it was quite humorous.

I called a friend of mine whom I've had a crush on since I was 17. I asked how she was doing and she said, TERRIFICALLY SINGLE. hmmmm, I asked if that was a hint and she said...maybe. Sooooo muahahaha. I'm kinda excited about that.

Oh I'm all excited about the movie Zodiak. I wanna go watch it, its super long but it looks super good and has a ton of top grade actors in it. Ok well I'm off for now. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll be back...Adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD i watched the Prestige last night!!!!!!HATED IT..... ok i couldnt get into it i was watching it with friends one passed out in the first 10 mins another was sitting in the room with us on the phone with his Gf the WHLOE night the other two were laughing at me becuase i was burping non stop or...... when they cut off the guys fingers and when they had the guns i was under the blanket because i knew i wasnt gonna like what was happening!!!!!! they laughed at me!!! go figure...... anyways other than that i agree i am sooo excited about zodiak and also some time this week im being caught up on the saw movies....ive only seen the third one. go figure i cant follow the right pattern for anything anyways email me sometime havent heard much lately!!!!
IWU
Aly

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home