Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sand, Sun, and Margaritas

So here we go. Not exactly sure what to start out with so I'll just start out with the title. In August,......I guess I'm going to get married...muahahahaha. But the coolest thing about it is, I'm getting married on the beach. Whoop Whoop!!! I'm going to go down to Gulf Shores, Alabamba, and while down there, I'm going to get married. Is that not cool or what? Getting married on a beach is just something most people think about doing, not actually doing. So, here in a few months, I'll be laying on the beach a married man, sucking down either Pinacoladas or Margaritas, I haven't decided which one yet.

Well I'm hot and I'm bored so I probably won't type much more. That was the only news that I really had. Other then that nothing else is new. Ok well I have some other things to take care of so I'm just going to go. Hope everyone is well and Until next time...Adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so much for not getting married huh....stupid weirdo.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home