Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Princess...

Well, what can I say exactly. I'm dating a girl...yes yes I know what I said that I didnt want a girlfriend, but I'm dating a girl who is in retrospect...just like me. I finally realize what I've been looking for all these years....myself. She not as much of an alcoholic drinker as I am, but she likes to have a few drinks every once in a while. Its just amazing to me, here, all these years I was looking for something, but I wasn't exactly sure what. All I needed to do is analyze myself and then look for someone just like me. Oh how I love myself. haha. She's extremely gorgeous, and older then I am..which is a major turn on to me...today is actually her birthday...happy birthday princess!!! I've known her for about five years now, so we've gotten to know each other great. As of about two weeks ago I moved in with her....ummm about three dates into our relationship. I'm still not sure how I feel about marriage...but I do know that if I do get married it will be to her. And if we do get married we will elope, nothing big or fancy.

Ok so on to something else. We finally opened the office. I've been going out and doing a lot of advertising...talking to the hospitals, handing out cards, we have a commercial on the radio even, I thought that was pretty cool. And as I mentioned in earlier posts, my sissy (whom is totally awesome) made a web page for us....sniffle...I miss you.

Other then all of that stuff I've just been at my new home, playing the guitar and writing songs and drinking the pain away. Well anywho, just wanted to give an update....I have some things to work on for her birthday so I gotta go. Hope everyone is doing great...love ya all except for the select few....later. Adios.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

golly gee wilikers What have i been missing sir???? anyways glad to hear all is going well and hoping im not in the select few!!!! that would hurt
luve bunches Aly

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're fuckin' retarded, you changed your mind more then I change my underwear. Make up your damn mind. Other then that congrats.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home